- For sag-slump resistant wall, floor and countertop installations of large-format and heavy tile and stone.
- For setting large-format non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaics, pavers and quarry tiles
- For setting most marble, granite and natural stone (see LIMITATIONS)
- Use with 3/4″ (19 mm) u-notched trowel for slump and sag-free installations (see trowel selection chart for details)
- For INTERIOR and EXTERIOR installations
- For institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4T, ANSI A118.4E and ANSI A118.11 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements