2-in-1 Performance, Maximum Results – NEXT GENERATION!
PRO GROUT MAX 2.0 is a next generation advanced-technology hybrid cement grout formulated with special aggregate to produce 2-in-1 performance for grouting unsanded and sanded joint widths (1/16″ [1.5 mm] to 1″ [25 mm]). Now with Water Beading Technology!
PRO GROUT™ MAX 2.0 is an ultra-premium, next-generation, polymer-modified, rapid-curing, efflorescence-free “hybrid” cement grout. PRO GROUT™ MAX 2.0 has an advanced-technology aggregate that offers the advantages of unsanded grout (vertical application, narrow joints and very low tile scratching) and sanded grout (floor application, wide joints and high compressive strength). The product formulation also eliminates the common issues associated with Portland-cement grouts, such as efflorescence and color consistency. Mixed with water, the 2-in-1 performance of PRO GROUT™ MAX 2.0 allows grouting from 1.5 mm (1/16″) to 25 mm (1″) wide. PRO GROUT™ MAX 2.0 also provides unparalleled color uniformity with exceptional non-sag properties and is ideal for fast-track, time-constrained projects as it allows foot traffic just 3 hours after application.
- 2-IN-1 HYBRID GROUT, WHICH REPLACES THE USE OF SANDED OR UNSANDED GROUT for floor and wall grouting
- STAIN RESISTANCE – NO ADDITIVE – NO SEALER REQUIRED!
- WATER-BEADING TECHNOLOGY provides a hydrophobic effect that offers superior resistance to water and oily stains
- Exceptional Non-Sag Properties
- VERY low tile scratching
- Qualifies as part of PROMA’s LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM up to a LIFETIME
- Longer pot life (30-50 minutes)
- For joints from 1/16″ (1.5 mm) to 1″ (25 mm) wide
- For residential, commercial and institutional, interior and exterior applications
- Advanced technology aggregate provides an ultra-smooth consistency and unequaled color uniformity
- Extremely easy to apply and clean – super smooth and creamy
- Rapid-curing and high initial compression strength (> 4500 psi @ 28 days) allows foot traffic after 3 hours
- Suitable for most types of ceramic and porcelain tiles, quarry tiles, pavers, natural and engineered dimension stones, granite, slate, glass tile and mosaics
- Excellent performance in wet and submerged areas, including water basins, fountains, pools and gang showers
- No VOC (certified Clean Air GOLD)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.7 requirements
- Comes in all PROMA colors
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements
PRO GROUT™ MAX 2.0 COMES IN 2 SIZES:
4.54 kg (10 lb) plastic bag
11.34 kg (25 lb) plastic bag