PRO PRIME LP IMPROVED is a new generation, highly-concentrated acrylic primer.
Blue in color and transparent when dry, PRO PRIME LP IMPROVED is used for priming some substrates including well-prepared plywood, concrete surfaces, light-weight and gypsum-based surfaces, ceramic and quarry tile, cutback and adhesive residue and well-bonded VCT prior to the application of PROMA leveling underlayments. PRO PRIME LP IMPROVED can be applied using a nap roller, broom or can be sprayed on.
- Use diluted to prime porous concrete and gypsum-based substrates for reducing floor porosity prior to the application of a self-leveling underlayment
- Use undiluted to prime polished concrete, plywood, ceramic and quarry tile, cutback and adhesive residue and well-bonded VCT prior to the application of a self-leveling underlayment
- Apply easily with a nap roller or a broom
- Ideal for use as a primer prior to installing PRO CBM 2 over a concrete floor
- Use to prime concrete surfaces prior to the installation of a self-adhering heating mat
- For interior institutional, commercial and residential applications
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements