PRO CBM 2 is a premium, extremely flexible, peel & stick fabric-reinforced, crack-isolation and sound reduction sheet membrane for tile and stone installation.
20% MORE COVERAGE THAN THE ORIGINAL!
PRO CBM 2 is lightweight, load-bearing and allows for tile or stone to be installed immediately after its application. Wood flooring can also be installed in a glue down application using PROMA’s PRO 9000™ urethane wood flooring adhesive (see respective data sheet for details) and in a floating application.
- Isolates shrinkage cracks, in plane, up to 10 mm (3/8″) wide
- Compatible with all polymer-modified thin-set mortars and urethane wood flooring adhesives
- For interior light-commercial and residential applications
- Reduces the need for expensive resurfacing (e.g. epoxy floor surfaces)
- Provides sound-dampening characteristics
- Self-adhesive backing for quick and easy installation
- Flexible and lightweight
- White fabric for easy surface marking
- No odor
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 high-performance standards for crack isolation
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements