PRO 9000 is a ready-to-use, high-performance, solvent-free, low VOC, moisture-cure urethane adhesive specially formulated for easy and successful installation of rubber flooring and most types of wood flooring. (Refer to the wood flooring manufacturer’s setting instructions, limitations and guidelines). PRO 9000 is easy to trowel with high initial grab and bond strength. PRO 9000 also has good elongation remaining flexible, and is resistant to water and moisture once cured.
- Easy to trowel
- High initial grab and bond strength
- Good elongation – remains flexible
- Resistant to water and moisture once curred
- Use for the installation of solid hardwood flooring and prefinished unfinished wood
- parquet flooring
- Use for installing engineered wood plank flooring, acrylic-impregnated wood and laminated plank flooring
- Use to install rubber flooring
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements
18.9 L (5 US gal) pail
PRO 2100™ is a very low sag, high-performance, solvent-free, two-component reactive adhesive specially formulated for installing most types of ceramic, porcelain tiles and moisture-sensitive natural stone (namely green, red or black marble and their agglomerate), PVC sheet, wood plank, rubber floor covering, carpet over conventional and non-conventional substrates such as concrete, steel or suitably prepared plastics materials*. Recommended for horizontal or vertical application. Its high-bond strength and extreme flexibility characteristics provide added protection from vibration and small in-plane expansion or contraction movement, ideal for elevator cabins and manufacturing plants.
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical application
- For interior and exterior installations over most conventional and non-conventional substrates
- For setting most types of ceramic, porcelain tiles and moisturesensitive natural stones
- Excellent resistance to humidity and wide temperature variation
- High bond strength – use for residential, commercial and industrial traffic areas
- Easy to spread with very high sag resistance
- Remains flexible after curing
- Ideal for installations over fireplace surrounds elevator cabins and manufacturing plants up to 250 °C
- Very low VOC with 100% solid content once cured.
5.4 kg (1.0 U.S. gal) kit
8.6 kg (1.3 US gal) kit